High Profile Criminal Cases
• DAILY LOCAL: Jury returns “NOT GUILTY” verdict in a decades old murder trial in Chester County, PA. Read more.
• DELCO TIMES: A young Delaware County man charged with possession of child pornography gets a mostly home monitoring sentence. Read more.
• PHILLY.COM: Daniel McGarrigle’s Philadelphia murder PCRA case is featured in several news articles. Read more.
Top Rated DUI Criminal Attorney (2016)
Recently, Daniel McGarrigle was rated a top DUI attorney in Philadelphia. Mr. McGarrigle devotes a significant portion of his practice to DUI and DWI defense in the greater Philadelphia area including Media and Delaware County and understands the hardship a DUI conviction can cause. He fights aggressively for his DUI clients and strives to achieve the best possible results in every case.
A Message from Daniel McGarrigle
Throughout my career I have practiced exclusively in the field of criminal defense. This is because I believe deeply in the ideas of freedom and individual liberty for all people. When your liberty is at stake you owe it to yourself to have an advocate on your side that will do everything possible to protect your rights. My experience in handling virtually every type of criminal case allows me to ensure that your rights are protected and that you get the best outcome possible.
Criminal Areas of Practice
- Internet Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- White Collar
- Civil Rights & Police Brutality
- Temple University, Beasley School of Law
- Juris Doctorate, 2003
- Integrated trial advocacy program
- Villanova University
- Bachelor of Arts, 1999
- Sociology with a concentration in criminal justice
Professional Criminal Law & Legal Associations
- National College of DUI Defense (2016)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (2015)
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Delaware County Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Licensed to Practice Law
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia