• Build a Rock Solid Defense for Your Criminal Case
  • Recent Criminal Case Results

    Not Guilty - Chester County Murder Case
    DUI Charges Dismissed - Philadelphia DUI Case
    Suppression Granted - Philadelphia Drug Charge Case

  • Trusted Courtroom Advocate

    Despite the near impossibility of overcoming the police testimony,
    a signed confession and a signed Miranda rights waiver,
    Daniel McGarrigle won the case with a unanimous jury acquittal.

1 2 3

Criminal Appeals



Appeals Lawyer for Pennsylvania Criminal Cases

Appeals - Philadelphia, Media, Delaware County Criminal Defense Lawyer

After a criminal conviction most people think that all hope is lost.  However, a conviction that is reached by violating the law, either by a violation of the defendant’s constitutionally protected rights or a violation of the rules of criminal procedure, cannot stand.  When this happens to you or a loved one, it is important to retain an attorney skilled and experienced in the trial process to review the entire record and ensure that such a mistake was not made in your case.

In Pennsylvania almost all criminal trials take place in the Court of Common Pleas.  Immediately after your conviction and sentencing the time starts running on when you can file an appeal to a higher court, the Superior Court of Pennsylvania.  To ensure that your appellate rights are protected do not hesitate to contact an attorney experienced with these matters.  Attorney Daniel McGarrigle has filed and argued appeals in the Western District of the Pennsylvania Superior Court, the Middle District of the Pennsylvania Superior Court, as well as the Eastern District of Pennsylvania Superior Court.  If your case will be appealed to the Superior court in Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, or Philadelphia the McGarrigle Law Firm will ensure that your rights are protected and your argument is heard by the court.

Additionally, in Philadelphia County defendants who are convicted in the Municipal Court of Philadelphia have an automatic right to appeal their case to the Court of Common Pleas and most times can receive an entirely new trial.  If this circumstance applies to you, do not give up your important constitutional rights, hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to fight for you.